In Homoeopathy, understanding the psyche of a person, including behavioural analysis, is very significant since every individual has a different nature. It is only with a healthy state of mind that one can achieve physical well-being.
- Homeopathic remedies may benefit in various ways as they are prepared from natural substances.
- It helps in managing symptoms of Acute and Chronic conditions
- The remedies are natural substances used in minute doses
- It may assist in reducing recurrent infections.
- No complicated procedures in order to take remedies
- No bitter pills or injections
- There are generally, no contra-indications but check with your health care provider
Homoeopathy was discovered by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann (Germany) in the year 1796. During this time, there was insufficient conventional medical treatments available for many ailments and conditions. This led to Dr Hahnemann establishing a system of medicine that uses natural substances, without the side effects that come with whole herbs or chemical drugs.
Homoeopathy is also called the “Royal Medicine”, after the British Royal Family started using homeopathy, and continue to do so, since 1830. It is a complete system of medicine which has been declared as the second most used medical system recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO). It has more than 2000 clinically proven medicines which are made from natural substances like plants, animal extracts and minerals.